Want to get more YouTube views? Nowadays, generation X alone enjoys 1.5 billion videos on YouTube every single day. As well as the average viewer spends more than an hour every day to simply watch videos on their mobile phones.
With numbers like that, it can be frustrating to see your own YouTube view counts stay low or the same. That’s why we’ve created this straightforward guide to help you grow your target market. Let’s take a look at the first 5 ways to get more YouTube views.
5 ways to get more YouTube views
- Encourage existing audiences to subscribe
People who are already watching as well as appreciating your videos are an excellent source of potential views for future content. Once they subscribe, they can pick to be notified each time you upload brand-new material. This will bring in instant views every time you release a brand-new video.
The most basic means to get viewers to subscribe is to, well, ask them to subscribe. Add a call to action at the end of your video asking users to subscribe. You should also include a link in your video description. It will make it very easy for them to do so.
- Ask your target market what they intend to see
The human brain is incredible. Amazing things happen when you ask your subscribers what they need and want and then you create a video for them – they think you read their mind! Incredible! That’s what many YouTube makers do.
Providing the content your subscribers wish to see is a guaranteed way to build viewer loyalty and keep people coming back for even more.
Ask your subscribers and customers what they want to see more of. After that create the video or content they’re requesting for. Simple, right? And highly effective.
- Use playlists to keep people watching
YouTube’s very own numbers reveal that “top-performing brand names on YouTube construct and also advertise twice as several playlists as the bottom 25%.”.
Those top-performing brands understand the power of auto-play. If the content is excellent, you’re possibly going to maintain watching after the auto-play, right?
Let’s see how to create a YouTube Playlist
- Browse to the initial video you want to add in the playlist.
- Click Add to.
- Select an existing playlist, or select Create a new playlist. Give this playlist a name
- Select your playlist’s privacy setting. Considering that you’re going for YouTube views, it would be best to keep it Public
- Click Create.
- Use cards, end screens, as well as watermarks to advertise other videos or your YouTube Channel.
Cards, as well as end screens, are both opportunities to route a viewer to your other videos, encouraging them to watch more. Watermarks, on the other hand, provide a possibility to promote your Channel.
Cards function like pop-ups that appear during the video itself, while an end screen appears at the end of the video. Watermarks appear at the exact same time in all video clips, in the bottom right corner.
Given that your focus is on getting extra YouTube views, you’ll likely want to use a channel card to link your channel. Or, you could use a video or playlist card to point viewers to your other videos and playlists.
How to add an end display.
- From your YouTube account, click the Creator Studio link under your account icon.
- Click Video Manager > Videos.
- Click Edit on the video you want to add the end screen to, after that click End screen.
- Choose whether to duplicate an existing end screen, create one using a YouTube template, or create one from scratch using the Add element option.
- When you are more than happy with your selections, click Save.
- Focus on your niche.
It’s counterproductive to assume that concentrating on a smaller potential audience can get you more YouTube views. Don’t attempt to create content for everybody. Aim to create content for a specific type of individual and let them decide whether they want to dig what’ you are doing.
Those that end up digging your content will stick around and also become faithful followers who are eager to see each new video you poss. Those that do not proceed to something that fascinates them a lot more – they were not the best fit for your YouTube channel anyway.
It’s more valuable to obtain repeat views from devoted subscribers who are likely to become clients than from people who never ever return.
Make sure you follow these steps if you want to increase your YouTube Views as well as Engagement. we have prepared for you another 5 things you definitely need to do and we will release it in the following week. So, stay tuned.