Information collection and use
Collection of information
- You are free to browse the Site without revealing any personal information making it possible to identify you. However, once you have sent us your identifiable personal information, you are no longer anonymous to us.
- We collect one type of information from Users of the Site: Automatic Anonymous Information (AAI)
- The Site make it possible to monitor certain information automatically, based on your behaviour. This information does not identify you personally. We use this information to improve the Content and functionality of the Site, and to better understand and satisfy our visitors. This information may include the browser you use, your IP address or other information. This information is referred to herein as the AAI.
- We may be required by law enforcement, government administrators, and/or judicial authorities to provide personally identifiable information. We will disclose personally identifiable information upon receipt of a court order, or if required to co-operate with law enforcement, administrative or other governmental agencies. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that We in good faith believe to be unlawful.
- Our service providers who help with Our business operations and employees on a need-to-know basis. Third parties to whom you explicitly ask Us to send your information or you consent to and are notified when using a specific service. Business entities, if We plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity, should such a change in control occur.
- The use of these cookies is optional; you can configure your browser not to accept, or to only sometimes accept, cookies.
- Mulpix uses its best efforts to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
- Mulpix uses secure technology according to industry standards to protect the Content and the User privacy. All Mulpix personnel have a duty to respect the confidentiality of the Users. A confidentiality obligation is included in each employment contract of Mulpix employees with access to personal data.