Mulpix Terms of Service
- The Site is open to anyone 13 years of age or older.
Cost and Pricing
- Unless stated otherwise, all services are provided free of charge.
- Mulpix contains links to third-party sites. When you click on any link that takes you outside of Mulpix, your use of the Internet will be governed by the terms of usage and privacy policies, if any, of the particular website that you are accessing.
- Mulpix will not be responsible or liable for the content, activities, offerings, privacy practices or terms of usage of other websites.
Limits on use
You agree to not use the Site and Our services to:
- post unauthorized and unsolicited commercial communications;
- introduce e-viruses or other malicious code;
- solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else;
- bully, intimidate, or harass any user;
- post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory;
- violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person;
- result in a breach of contract between you and a third party;
- do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of the Site; and
- facilitate or encourage any violations of this Terms of Service.
- You are solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws in all of your actions related to your use of the Site. You may not use the Site for activities that violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation. You are required to comply with all applicable laws regarding online conduct.
- You agree not to use, or to encourage or permit others to use the Services in contravention of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or in breach of Our rights or the rights of any third party.
- It is a violation of these Terms to disrupt the Site or the way it functions, interfere with other Users' enjoyment of the Site or Mulpix Services or use the Site to deceive, harass or solicit people.
- It is also a violation to scrape the Site, fusker files or otherwise make any use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- It is up to Mulpix whether to terminate your use for violation of these prohibitions or similar activities.
Content & Privacy
- Mulpix uses its best efforts to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
- Mulpix uses secure technology according to industry standards to protect the Content and the User privacy. All Mulpix personnel have a duty to respect the confidentiality of the Users. A confidentiality obligation is included in each employment contract of Mulpix employees with access to personal data.
- Mulpix has the right to place advertising, promotions, notifications or identifiers and watermarks on or near your Content, and how and what are up to us.
- In order to continue to improve the Site and Mulpix Services, we may use software and other things on the Site that we own or that have been licensed to us ("Mulpix Software"). Mulpix has also created the look, feel and architecture of the Site and has posted certain images and videos ("Mulpix Content"). Together the Mulpix Content and Mulpix Software are the "Mulpix Materials." Mulpix Materials are ours and remain ours. Except in viewing the Site, you agree that you will not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce or create derivative works from the Mulpix Software. If you follow these Terms, you are entitled to use and display the Mulpix Content the same way you would use other Public Content on the Site.
Other important guidelines
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Nonetheless, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to intervene for the benefit of the Site and Mulpix Services.
- Our Site is hosted in the US. There may be more or fewer protections for you in your country than here.
- Software available in connection with the Site and services offered through the Site (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Mulpix Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
- These Terms are governed by, and interpreted in keeping with, the laws of the Spain, regardless of any conflict of law provisions. You and Mulpix agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Spain to resolve any dispute arising out of the Agreement or the Mulpix Services. YOU AND Mulpix HEREBY EACH KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
- As a Member of Mulpix, if you become aware of misuse of the Mulpix Services by any person, please contact us at http://www.Mulpix.com/contact and include a URL at which the material in question may be located. If such misuse includes suspected infringement of copyright or other intellectual property.
- We are not saying that the Site will meet any of your specific needs or that you will get any particular results if you use the Site. We are not responsible for the conduct of other Users' conduct on- or off-line.
- We encourage you to always keep backups of your Content. Mulpix is not responsible if any of your Content is deleted, or if any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Site or services causes you to lose any Content-even if you're a Paying Member.
- While we make an effort to keep the Site up and running at all times, we are not responsible for any errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication, whether the result of our maintenance of the Site or any problems or technical malfunction of any network, servers, software or equipment, Internet traffic or any other failure of any nature.
- We are not responsible for advertisements or applications or services that are posted on or through the Site, nor do we have any responsibility for the goods or services provided by our advertisers or via other websites or applications, including our print vendor.
Things to keep in mind
- Limitation on liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL Mulpix BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE Mulpix SERVICES, EVEN IF Mulpix HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MulpixS LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND GARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO Mulpix FOR THE Mulpix SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
- Your indemnity to us. If you breach any of the representations made herein regarding your rights in the Content, or your uploading of Content violates any of the promises you have made, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold Mulpix, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site and Mulpix Services in violation of that and/or arising from any Content that you post on or through the Site and Mulpix Services.
- Some obligations continue even after you've gone. Even if you close your account or we terminate your Membership, you will still be responsible for indemnifying us for breaches that took place while you used the Site and Mulpix Services. Obligations you owed to us and Users of the Site, which by their nature are intended to survive closing or termination, will survive.