Here’s a good luck throwback from the 80s before tonight’s SNF game! Some of my fellow @laramscheer and I in rad @rams sweaters! Can you pick me out of this photo? I would say I’m the one with the big hair, but…🤣 (BTW, so glad the team went back to this color scheme!) #letsgorams #beattheniners #5and1 💙💛
Heading into he weekend like 🏝
Found another hilarious modeling ad from my old portfolio while researching for my book, Between A Jock And a Hard Place. I shot this @dietcoke campaign in 1990 and although the handsome male model and I look like we’re having the time of our lives, that water was FREEZING COLD and my butt was thoroughly soaked after HOURS in that water tank (it wasn’t an actual pool- we were on a soundstage at Paramount Studios)! The stuff we do to get the perfect shot...LOL!
Hope you’re floating into your Saturday with joy ☀️ #thebestthingsinlifearefree
Our hungry and homeless fellow citizens need our help more than ever. @salvationarmypasadena is here to help!
• Please join us in celebrating our 7th Annual Red Kettle Kick-Off for the Pasadena Salvation Army
• The event will be held on Friday November 20th 2020 at 7:00 am
• The Salvation Army has been serving our neighbors in Pasadena for more than 100 years; however, recently we are witnessing a dramatic increase in the numbers of individuals and families requiring our assistance. We tripled the number of people who visit our social service center each week to receive food and services. For some, this is their only source of food.
• Our annual Red Kettle Kick Off is the Pasadena Salvation Army’s largest annual fundraiser, this year our goal is to raise $75,000. This fundraiser directly supports various Salvation Army programs that serve children and families in need, as well as homeless individuals and senior citizens
• Please click on the link below, every donation counts toward our goal
THREE WEEKS LEFT.
#VOTE #vote2020 #voteforchange #voteasifyourlifedependsonit 🇺🇸💙
Mosaic flag and #voteforlove tee are available at lisaguerrerodesigns.com, diamond butterfly ring: @icebox, earrings: @karmadeelainedesigns, leggings: @spanx, vintage boots, makeup: @maccosmetics, hair: @mbirdstudio photo: @wendykathleenphoto
Thrilled to be on the cover of CATALINA MAGAZINE’s Special 2020 Election Edition! It’s the only publication owned and run by Latinx for 19 years. This is THE MOTIVATIONAL ISSUE, encouraging it’s 14 Million readers to GET OUT THE VOTE!
Thank you to @cathyareu for this incredible honor and to @wendykathleenphoto for the magical, rooftop shoot! Makeup: @maccosmetics Earrings: @karmadeelainedesigns Leggings: @spanx #VoteForLove T-Shirt is my own design 💙🇺🇸✊🏼 Order a copy of the magazine at liberalsherpa.com 🥰