Murph, fall, & cute jewelry- 3 of my favorite things 😍😍 @kendrascott is having an amazing event going on through 10/18- spend $75 and get $20 back in Kendra bucks 🙌🏻 (you’ll get it Nov 6th so will have plenty of time to spend it for holidays!). I’m sharing lots of my favorite pieces over on stories and they are linked in my bio! http://liketk.it/2YSEl #liketkit @liketoknow.it
Not sure what I’m doing with my hands lol but if you’re in need of a dress for a fall wedding, this one is perfect & on sale for under $50 🙌🏻🙌🏻 all details from @express are linked in my bio! http://liketk.it/2Yvpt #liketkit @liketoknow.it #expresspartner #express #ad
If anyone is new around here, hiii👋🏻 I’m Emily! & these are my pups, Reese & Murph 🐶 Here are 5 random things about me-
1. I don’t like cheese 🤷🏼♀️ not even queso or pizza (I know, I’m weird!)
2. I lived on a farm for 5 years 🐴
3. My pinky toe is so little, it doesn’t touch the ground 🙈 (my stepdad says if I ever go missing, they just have to look for the 9-toed footprints 😂)
4. I’m a Fightin’ Texas Aggie class of ‘16! I actually started my blog my senior year of college. Thank you you to everyone who has supported me over the last 5 years. It truly means the world ❤️
5. I’m engaged to the love of my life, Lee Travis! He’s the absolute best thing that’s ever happened to me & I can’t believe I get to spend forever with him.
Now I wanna learn about y’all! Leave a random fact about yourself 👇🏻
Makeup & filter free 🙌🏻🙌🏻 If Tula had asked me 3 years ago to post a makeup free selfie, I probably would’ve said no 😞 I used to HATE my freckles and would do everything I could to cover them up. I’m learning to LOVE the skin & body that God gave me & it’s so freeing.
I will embrace my strength, uniqueness, body, talents, vulnerability, & skin 🤍
Exactly one year from today, we’ll be at this hotel GETTING MARRIED 😍😍 Hopefully Lee won’t be in a paint stained t-shirt 😂 But really, I cant wait to be Mrs. Travis 🤍 My sweater is from @pinklily & code EMILY20 gives you 20% off! http://liketk.it/2XRJo #liketkit @liketoknow.it
Hiking makes Lee’s clothes fall off 😂 (swipe)! I have to say, I didn’t think I dressed warm enough in the beginning, but half an hour into it, I was sweating my booty off! The Teton National Park was definitely incredible. Outfit details are linked in my bio! http://liketk.it/2XEnk #liketkit @liketoknow.it