24-hour giveaway!!!! 💖
JSHealth has teamed up with @avenuethelabel and @minimarley_kids to bring you the cutest giveaway of 2020...
The giveaway includes:
1x Avenue x Mini Marley Kids Bella Sunhat
1x Avenue Women’s Fornillo Sunhat
1x Mini Marley outfit!
2x JSHealth Vitamins - AM + PM formula (for mum), and a yummy-chewable Kids Multi!
How to enter?
- Tag a friend/mum/sister who would love to win
- Follow @jshealth @jshealthvitamins @avenuethelabel + @minimarley_kids
- More tags = more entries!
Giveaway ends in 24 hours! Winners announced on our stories ✨
Thank you to the @wentworth_courier for sharing our real story 🙏I absolutely owe this recognition to my incredible husband and the entire JSHealth team - who have stood by my side for the last 7 years and created something very special because of their genuine care for our community. The hope and intention was that this article will connect with people in the broader community and remind them that life is not only full of triumphs, but it also has some incredible challenges. I wanted it to be a reminder that it’s not always as pretty as social media may show, and social media can silently leave out what most are going through. Perhaps we can come together and there can be renewed hope that people will not feel alone in their struggles, whatever they may be. Speaking up can set you free - and so many others. And that’s actually how JSHealth began all those years ago and will remain my mission going forward 🙏 @jshealth @jshealthvitamins @jshealthapp
Story by Andrea McCullagh
Our first ever inner beauty collagen powder to nourish + glow 🥰 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Truth be told, I created this product for myself two years ago. I just wanted an all in one powder that would protect my health and give me that vitality I crave! But as always, I’ll only add ingredients into my products that are backed by solid research. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So, I have added my top 10 chosen ingredients to support your skin, hair and nails, digestive health, energy, and vitality! It contains a combination of the most effective antioxidants, nutrients, minerals and adaptogenic herbs - combined with the best source of marine collagen around - that’s backed by science! 🙏 @jshealthvitamins
Can’t stop making and eating these healthy blueberry & chia muffins 🥰 I have them warmed for breakfast with a smear of almond butter, heaven! They are also so easy and healthy to make! These muffins are fibre rich and nutrient dense, a perfect snack for you and the little ones. Did you know recent research proves that a serving of fresh @australianblueberries everyday can help improve memory recall in children as well as containing huge amounts of immune supporting nutrients such as vitamin C!
Makes: 6 large, or 10 small
For the dry ingredients
* 1 ½cup almond meal
* 1 cup buckwheat flour
* 2 tbsp chia seeds, plus extra to top
* 2 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp cinnamon
* 1 tsp sea salt
For the wet ingredients
* 3 egg
* ½ cup Greek yoghurt
* ¼ cup maple syrup
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 cup blueberries, fresh
* Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tray with 6 paper muffin cups.
* Combine all of the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
* In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs. Add in the Greek yoghurt, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until incorporated.
* Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in. Stir to combine.
* Spoon ⅓ of the batter into the muffin cups. Sprinkle ⅓ of the blueberries on top, gently pressing them into the batter. Repeat this process with the remaining batter and blueberries. Top the muffins with a sprinkle of chia seeds.
* Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through.
* Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Alternatively, wrap each muffin individually and freeze them for up to 1 month. Defrost and warm before eating.
NEW healthy 10 min tacos recipe coming your way... BUT FIRST, I have a question my angels 🙋♀️...
Comment below with your all time favourite JSHealth meal you make all the time 🥰 Plz plz!
It helps me to know when creating new recipes for ya. I’m also gonna send 2 special people in our community below the new magnesium + formula for muscle relaxation and better sleep 😴
Swipe for the recipe 👉 Vitality X Apple & Date Bircher 🍎 You are all the very first to lay your eyes on this recipe!! The combo of the @jshealthvitamins Vitality X powder with the Apple and dates, gives this a tropical twist. You must make this high fibre brekkie recipe, perfect for meal prep too!
Healthy cinnamon scrolls 🥳
Spending the afternoon making my healthy cinnamon scrolls from book 2 and the app 💖
Shana Tova! Wishing everyone only good things for the year to come. Stay kind. I use this time to truly do good, think good and act with kindness so it continues on and sets the tone for the year ahead of blessings.
I know at this time more than ever... that what you put out there, comes back.
Recipe via book 2 and @jshealthapp