Well, Amazon Prime doesn’t have a delivery window for two days but thank goodness we’re all stocked up on shaving cream, contact solution, food coloring and elmers glue 😭🤷🏼♀️🙉 #coronaslime
I’ve gotten creative with the salad game lately 🥗. I’ve been experimenting with making super bulky and “meaty” salads that are enough of a meal for a grown man and me(who eats like a grown man). Being on @ww and trying not to eat meat(maybe another day maybe for years who knows 🤷🏼♀️) has prompted me to make some pretty great ones lately and this Mexican one and Buffalo “Chicken” one are for the books 🙌🏼. Swipe to see the meat I used 8sp for a serving of the “wings” and about 5sp for the “chorizo”. Even if you’re a big meat eater just doing meatless Monday’s or Friday’s during Lent these are two great options. Also to the 7,000 of you who asked for the link to the bowls they’re linked in my stories 😂❤️. Also I’m working on documenting my recipes for y’all and getting them on the blog I promise.
Music City, NashVegas, Smashville, Home...whatever you call this city, say some prayers for it tonight. Keep thinking about those people in our hometown who are picking up the pieces today, and if you’re compelled find a way to help. Nashville was just part of the state that was hit, there were other places that were devastated as well. I can’t imagine waking up without a home or a loved one. A few of the organizations who are doing a great job with their efforts and I would give to or volunteer with are @honashville @communityfoundationmidtn and @crcnashville. Also @nashvillelifestyles keeps posting things people are doing around the city to help as well so follow along to see that. Also you can do anything from buy a shirt (@shopgoodtobe @livingwithlandyn @musiccitymarketplace @avenuesouthortho) to buy skincare (@skinpharm.co) to buy a swimsuit (@kayandelle) to a piece of jewelry or a candle if you want to give back that way too. There are so many ways to give. Or @honashville can help you find a way to volunteer. Thank y’all for checking in on us the last couple days. It’s so good to be home with my family and back in the city and state that I love. ❤️ // Photo by the incredible @stuartdeming #tnstrong #nashvillestrong
A week in review: Week 1 🌱
1. Kyle brought home boxes of old uniforms and tee shirts from every team he’s ever played for(this was the only cute pic we got from them...hopefully you saw his crop too story).
2. Kyle caught a steak on fire the night before we became temporarily “plant based” after watching a documentary 😂
3. Ford and Jujie had lots of fun
4. Grammy played a lot while my dad was getting hip surgery(he tried to leave in an Uber from the hospital 18 hours post surgery 😂😨)
5. My sister had 3 baby showers...all awesome, one a huge surprise.
6. I filmed a new baby gadget video and a huge grocery haul one too
7. I signed one big contract and said no to a ton of deals to make space for my family
8. Ford crushed the adventure science center
9. Sheppy started rolling over in his sleep a ton 🙉
10. I lined up two DREAM guests for the podcast and we had lots of dance parties...oh and y’all decided Ford and Shepherd looked alike 👨👩👦👦 Sometimes with two young babies and a business I can feel like I’m not doing enough. Too much is my goto always. Since I’ve had these baby boys I remember that so much of the time spent these sweet baby days is with them and that that’s something precious 💙. Thanks @heymadinelson for the idea of a week in review of all these little moments. What did y’all do this week??