there are PLENTY of things you can do at home.
- start that yoga practice you’ve been wanting to get into
- try meditating for 5-10 minutes a day and calm your nerves down
- shadow box in an empty area of your home or outside so you don’t break anything
- binge watch love is blind and yell at the screen #iykyk
- read and get informed about the severity of this outbreak, and maybe take social distancing a little more serious
the options are endless! think of this time as an OPPORTUNITY to get better at something that’s been on your to-do list, whatever that might be. keep smiling, we’ll all get through this together. ❤️
last week’s getaway in palm beach featuring:
first kite-flying experiences, warm up exercises for ping pong, the most sturdy water balloons ever known to man, and a good ‘ol time with some great people 🤍
today was my last day working with UFC gym long island. this place has been a second home to me for so long and it’s hard to imagine not being there. i’m beyond grateful for everything i’ve learned, and all the people who i’ve met along the way, near and far. ❤️
super bittersweet, BUT change facilitates growth and it’s time for me to part ways with a company i’ve been familiar with for about 8 years all together now. thanks for being good to me @ufcgym, i’ll miss ya!
here’s to new beginnings! 😊